The rules in a flat-sharing community
In a flat-sharing community there are rules to bring order into the co-residence and avoid arguments. Every flatmate has to agree to how these rules exactly look like. But the following rules are principally relevant for any tenant in a flat-sharing community:
- Everyone is responsible for the cleanliness of one’s own room and own stuff.
- Common rooms shall be cleaned together or on a rotating basis.
- Common space shall be divided fairly.
- Basically everyone is responsible for his own food.
- Everyone is respectful of one’s environment and the people around oneself.
- Everyone is able to speak about problems openly.