House rules: What you have to stick to
There are house rules to regulate the co-residence of people in a house divided into flats and avoid arguments. Every house has it’s own house rules but there are some regulations which are principally relevant for any tenant.
- Avoid noise whenever possible.
- Be respectful of your environment and the people around you.
- Comply with the quiet times.
- Keep the staircase and common spaces clear of stuff and smells.
- Comply with the cleaning schedule and winter maintenance plan.