Party? Please consider these principles
To meet some friends and celebrate sometimes is just a part of our life. But to avoid trouble you shall consider some principles:
- You can have a party from time to time – but not every week! At least not in the same flat.
- To meet friends and to listen to music together is okay – but a big party is not allowed!
- Possibly you can inform your direct neighbours about the gathering and say sorry for possbile noise in advance.
- Stay as quiet as possible and avoid any unnecessary noise.
- Every gathering comes to an end! After multiple hours the situation has to return to normal again at the latest.